top of page

Employment Immigration

Labor Certification: 

A permanent labor certification issued by the Department of Labor, DOL, allows an employer to hire a foreign worker to work permanently in the United States, and eventually obtain residency in the United States.

Employment authorization:

Certain foreign citizens who are in the United States may apply for an Employment Authorization, to apply for an employment authorization and an Employment Authorization Document, EAD. Other foreign nationals whose immigration status entitles them to work in the United States without restrictions can also apply to the US Citizenship and Immigration Services, USCIS, for an EAD that shows such authorization.

bottom of page